Hwangso-Ga: Another Eat-All-You-Can Korean Restaurant to Try

Last week I had a dinner with my college friends at a Korean restaurant.

Yesterday, I had  lunch with some of my colleagues at Hwangso-Ga,  another Korean restaurant. It is an eat-all-you-can restaurant located at Adriatico St. just across Robinson's Place Manila.




I've learn about this restaurant from a Facebook post of a colleague, so when ask by Ma'am Jo (the one who treated us, thanks Ma'am Jo!) where we can eat I suggested that we should try it.

Upon entering we were happily greeted by the crews. They automatically put a pitcher of water (for free) and the meats (pork and beef) for grilling at our table. 


Photo op before grabbing Korean food

Aside from the pork and beef briskets, you can also enjoy different Korean dishes

It's nice that they put the name of every dish that they serve

This is the second eat-all-you-can Korean restaurant I've been to and what makes it interesting is that you can make your own Bibimbap (mixed rice). 


The ingredients for Bibimbap

This is how my Bibimbap looks like.
It is too spicy since a put a lot of gochujang (chili pepper paste)

 And the gastronomic feast begins...




The lunch buffet starts at 11 am and ends at 3 pm for only 349 pesos and the dinner buffet is from 5 pm to 10 pm for only 399 pesos. They also offer sodas, Soju (Korean liquor), and Korean ice creams (these are not included in the buffet).

More pictures before leaving the restaurant...

Jen, Ma'am Jo, and Ma'am Annalyn

Me with Jen and Ma'am Annalyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning 한국어 (Hangugeo/Korean Language)

Pasinaya 2016 and Free Heritage Tour: Appreciating Philippine Art and History

Hotteok (호떡/Sweet Korean Pancake) for my Sweet Tooth