How My Teeth Whitens In Less Than A Week


I don't want to see close-up photos of teeth, but I have to do it for evidence... Haha!
My teeth aren't yellow than they were before, right?

I'm not the type to write a review about a certain product brand since I usually doesn't mind about the brand, as long as the product (no matter what brand it is) provide its purpose I'm fine with it. But here I am writing my review about a toothpaste brand I have been using for more than a month now.


A friend of mine started posting about Nu Skin AP24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste on Facebook and my brother was interest and ask me to order. We started using it and the result is amazing... Aside from making my teeth whiter, it also solved my sensitivity to cold drinks/food, which I haven't achieved in other toothpaste that targets sensitive teeth. I usually felt pain on my left lower molars, but after 3 days of using  the toothpaste, the pain decrease from 7/10 pain-scale (10 being the highest) to 4/10 and after 7 days, I've felt no pain at all... Now, I can enjoy ice cream and other cold food/drinks (nyom nyom!). The 3rd benefit I got from Nu Skin's AP24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste is the longer lasting freshness it leaves my mouth, there was one time when I wasn't able to brush my teeth after having lunch and to my surprise,  4 or 5 hours after eating my mouth still smell and feel fresh like I just finish brushing.

Whitening toothpaste normally contains Peroxide. Peroxide is effective for making teeth whiter but excessive use breaks your tooth enamel (the one that coats the teeth). On the other hand, AP24 use fluoride (instead of peroxide), it whitens teeth while protecting your teeth from cavities.

A tube (110g) of Nu Skin AP24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste costs 380php, expensive? Yes, but worth it. A tube lasts 6 - 8 weeks if you use it 2-3 time a day in a pea-size amount. The result may vary depending on how yellow your teeth is, there are some who whitens their teeth in just 2 days, for me it took a week to see minimal result and about a month to have a huge difference from my previous teeth color. 

Why don't you try using it and enjoy the many benefits that you can get in just 1 toothpaste!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning 한국어 (Hangugeo/Korean Language)

Pasinaya 2016 and Free Heritage Tour: Appreciating Philippine Art and History

Hotteok (호떡/Sweet Korean Pancake) for my Sweet Tooth