A Thousand Years

" I would die everyday waiting for you... Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years..."

That's my favorite part in Christina Perri's song "A Thousand Years".  Whenever I hear that song, I always think dedicating it to my special someone (well, maybe in the future). But this morning at Grand Easter Feast, when it was sang, God just told me that the song is for me. God is dedicating it for me.


He had died waiting for me... He'd loved me for a thousand years (actually, for more than 2 thousand years now!). And it wasn't just for me, it's His song for you too!


So, if you feel unworthy or unloved, think again. Someone died for you because that Someone loves you. God had loved you even before you were born. He loves you now. And He will love you to the very end.






note: I wrote this after I attended Grand Easter Feast at SMX Convention Center last March 31, 2013.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning 한국어 (Hangugeo/Korean Language)

Pasinaya 2016 and Free Heritage Tour: Appreciating Philippine Art and History

Hotteok (호떡/Sweet Korean Pancake) for my Sweet Tooth