Found It!

Have you experienced looking for something that you really want to buy but no matter how many malls you've visited you still can't find it? Every time you go to a mall you'd search for it with so much hope in your heart  but you still end up praying that next time you'll find it? Well, you're not alone. I've experienced it too.

40 Stories of Finding Your One True Love. That is the title of the book that I've been searching for almost 6 months. Why am I looking for it? It's because of 3 things: first, it is written by my favorite Filipino author and preacher, Bro. Bo Sanchez.  Second, part of the cover is one of my favorite worship leaders/preachers, Bro. Audee Villaraza.  And lastly, I want to be inspired by the love stories of other people, praying that one day, I, too, will have my own love story.


Last Thursday, after visiting our family friend, my brother and I went to SM South Mall.  As a book lover, I won't leave the mall unless I've checked the bookstore. So, off to the bookstore we went. While I was scanning on some books, my eyes almost popped out of its socket when, finally, I've found the book that I've been searching for almost half a year!  I immediately grabbed  the book, hugged it, and felt as if I've won a million dollar jackpot!


Yes! God answers prayers. Maybe you'll find that answer on other part of the Philippines or maybe on another country, but definitely He will give you answers. You just need to pray hard, wait patiently, and most importantly, trust that God hears you and trust He will answer you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning 한국어 (Hangugeo/Korean Language)

Pasinaya 2016 and Free Heritage Tour: Appreciating Philippine Art and History

Hotteok (호떡/Sweet Korean Pancake) for my Sweet Tooth