Mother: A Gift from God

If you're given a chance to swap your mother and have a new one, will you grab it?
Me... No! Even if you'll give a million dollars!
With Mama during my graduation :)

My mom... She's not perfect. We argue (over small stuff) at times. She nags me at times (and I nag her too :P ). But that won't bulldoze the thousand of times she made me feel loved.


My mom...She has a lot of roles in my life...


She's my teacher, she is the one who taught me things that aren't taught in school. Like how can a handsome guy sit beside me in the bus(haha!).

She's my personal nurse, she takes care of me whenever I'm sick.
She's my cook, I couldn't go out of our house without eating because even though she is not good at cooking, she'd prepare something for me.
At Manila Hotel after my oath taking
She's my driver, when I was in college she would fetch me at school when my class ends super late.
She's my clown/storyteller, she tells jokes(the corny ones most of the time) and she has lots of stories to tell.
She's my number 2 fan (because God is my number 1 fan), she supports all my endeavors and she never leaves me even if I fail.
She's my best friend, I can tell her about my crushes without hesitations. I can even cry in front of her when my heart is crushed.

And my favorite role of her?




Having fun modelling bangus with Mama at Capiz
She's my mother 24/7, she understands me more than anyone else. She knows me more than anyone else. And she believes in me more than anyone else.

I thank God for my mom... Let's thank God for our mothers.


Mothers. They are the first to let us experience what we call "unconditional love".They are God's gift to every child. They are the ones who mirror God's love to us.


To all the mothers, especially to my Mama... Happy Mother's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning 한국어 (Hangugeo/Korean Language)

Pasinaya 2016 and Free Heritage Tour: Appreciating Philippine Art and History

Hotteok (호떡/Sweet Korean Pancake) for my Sweet Tooth