The Kind of Party that Makes Me High!

I was never a party girl. Sure, I go to birthday parties, but the kind with gleaming lights, deafening music, and leaping bodies on the floor... Never (OK! I've tried but it never turned me on).

Now... I couldn't end my week without attending a party. Yep! I'm a party addict now! I love the loud music (so loud, I can sing at the top of my lungs without bothering anyone), I love the lights, and I love the crowd. It just feels right! I feel free! But unlike any other party, the one I'm attending starts at 8 am (Yup! 8 in the morning!).  Well, it doesn't really matter whether it is in the morning, afternoon, or in the evening. What's important is the feeling I experience when I'm there.

The feeling of getting high... The feeling of getting addicted... Yes, addicted. Addicted to God.  Addicted to His love. To His promises. To His works.


The Feast is a weekly Catholic Prayer Meeting of Light of Jesus Family. It usually starts with the Holy Eucharist followed by a talk given by the preachers. The Feast is the kind of party that makes me high! That makes me addicted. You might be saying, "Mass and then talk... How can there be glowing lights, loud music, and jumping crowds?" Worship is done before and after the talk, and that's the time when the music starts to roar, the lights go crazy, and the time when the crowd starts getting high in praising God through singing.


I started attending The Feast last July 2012 with my high school friends at PICC. Since then, I never missed attending it (when I'm not able to attend at PICC, I make sure that I'll attend at SM Manila). See... It's my addiction!


Do you want to go to a party and get high? Do you want to sing like there's no tomorrow? Visit The Feast near you. You won't regret it (I'm 100% sure) because The Feast is one of the happiest places on Earth!



Oh! By the way, The Feast will start its new series "The Biggest Winner". If you want to be a winner, be on the happiest place on Earth! See you!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning 한국어 (Hangugeo/Korean Language)

Pasinaya 2016 and Free Heritage Tour: Appreciating Philippine Art and History

Hotteok (호떡/Sweet Korean Pancake) for my Sweet Tooth