Sagada Saga Part III: I Love You, Goodbye Sagada!

View at the Highest Point
"To travel is to live." - Hans Christian Andersen

Day 3 (March 29,2015)

At 7am we say goodbye to Sagada but our journey didn't stop there because we still had our side trip to Baguio! We first had our brunch at Mia's Muffin House in Bauko, Mountain Province. Their carrot cake is a must-try, so grab some when you're there!

Team Kuneho at Mia's Muffin House

Next, we headed to the Highest Point located at Cattubo, Atok, Benguet.  The place is about 7,400 feet above sea level. 


With my crazy friends!

After enjoying the view at the highest point and after having so many photo ops, we tried strawberry picking and hoard vegetables in La Trinidad, Benguet.


Looking for kambal na strawberry

Our tour ended at the location of the teleserye Forevermore. One of the reasons why I'm super excited about our Sagada trip is because of our side trip to La Presa. Yeah, I won't deny that I'm a fan of Forevermore... Super fan to be exact (haha!) 

It's foggy on our way to La Presa

If you think La Presa is easy access, think again. You need to walk about 3-5 minutes from the main road to reach the location. 

There's a lot of souvenir shops on the way to La Presa

Prepare your legs for a long walk

Finally! Before entering the place you need to pay Php10, they say it's for the caretaker of the house. I was hoping to see Xander and Agnes but there were no shooting that day, nonetheless, I'm still happy being in the location.


This is where Xander slept when
they (La Presa people) first met him

Justin Bibe!!!

Bonita Rose!

Inside Xander's tent :)

Yeah... That's La Presa.
It wasn't big as I picture it every time I watch Forevermore.


If going down to La Presa is a struggle,
what more if you go back to the main road?

My Sagada trip is absolutely fulfilling despite the fact that it was fully tiring. I'm very thankful that I'm able to explore an awesome place with an equally awesome people. I'm very much grateful for Pilipinas Roadtrip for the memorable and hassle free trip and not to forget, of course, the competitive driver suitable for the competitive guests (haha!), Kuya Kuneho! 

#TeamKuneho #TeamCompetitive

Team Kuneho for the win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning 한국어 (Hangugeo/Korean Language)

Pasinaya 2016 and Free Heritage Tour: Appreciating Philippine Art and History

Hotteok (호떡/Sweet Korean Pancake) for my Sweet Tooth