Thank you for the awesome 2016!

Too many things happened to me this 2016. To sum up, my year mainly revolves on my fangirling and it starts with a simple decision to apply as a Krew member of Korean Cultural Center (KCC) in the Philippines. But aside from my fangirling, there are also many places I've been to and there are a lot of people I've met last year. Here are the memories that I'm really thankful for for my awesome 2016.

JANUARY

The Krew Batch 3
Taken during our orientation

FEBRUARY

One thing that I'm thankful for last year is the first article I wrote as a Krew member. I'm not really confident in my writing skills but KCC gave me the chance to share what I can do. I wrote about Korean variety show that people must watch, to read about it click here. So, far this is the only article I wrote as a Krew member, hopefully this year I can contribute a little bit more in writing blogs.

MARCH

My March was definitely about childhood friends, childhood memories, and extended families. I spend my childhood years, from 7 years old to 11 years old, in Libya and happy to see and catch up with the people from my childhood last year.  

Our reunion in MOA

At Manaoag before visiting Tita Pam

APRIL

When we became Titas of Cavite.
The first time we met baby Axel :)
One of the events of KCC?
It's the school caravan!
MAY
My first travel while volunteering.
Read my experience about it here

With Bessy :)

With Bank Bhuwakul and the gang.
Bank is Bam Bam's (GOT7) brother.

JUNE

On my way to Mt. Buntis' summit.
My first hiking last year.

Also went to Mt. Nagpatong with my brother
after our hike to Mt. Buntis.

My second culture caravan.
At LPU Cavite.

JULY

One of the biggest event of KCC... GTOK!
Global Taste of Korea.

When the Titas become Ninangs.

Good to see Sir Patrick again.
K music concert/culture caravan in CSB.

Mt. Balagbag hiking with Mavic and Jen :)
We also trek to Oriod Falls :)

Hallyu Day and Pinoy Kpop Star with the Krew :)

Jang Geun Suk's fan gathering :)

AUGUST

World Food Expo

Mavic and I went through a lot
just to see Mario Maurer.

Welcome to the Philippines, Jhek!

SEPTEMBER

September is more on "catching up with friends" month. It's really good spending some time with your friends, eating while reminiscing about your kalokohan in the past or talking about your future plans.

Almost complete!

Bon voyage, Ivy!

With Pau!
Hope to see you soon!

OCTOBER

One of KCC's biggest event is the Korean Film Festival. We had so much kulitan moments before, during, and after each screening :)

Manager and the noonas

Korean Film Festival's last day!

NOVEMBER


With the gang at
K Ribbon Selection Exhibition event

Because wearing Hanbok is a must.
At PUP Sta. Mesa

DECEMBER

Celebrated my birthday with my cousins :)

Krew Family having a blast
on our Christmas party!

Another blessing that I receive last December is being part of Korea.net's honorary reporter, but the best blessing that I got is the successful tumor removal of our lolo.

There's so much to be thankful for. How was your 2016? Did you find time to feel grateful about it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning 한국어 (Hangugeo/Korean Language)

Pasinaya 2016 and Free Heritage Tour: Appreciating Philippine Art and History

Hotteok (호떡/Sweet Korean Pancake) for my Sweet Tooth