Thank You 2014

Before 2013 ends I shared about my bucket list and said that I'll try to make at least 5 of them in 2014.

Here are the ones that have been crossed on my bucket list:

1. Meet Mitch Albom ( February 22, 2014)





This is one of the highlights of my 2014. Thanks to National Bookstore for bringing Mitch Albom in the Philippines! And I hope to see him again. :)


For my post about my encounter with Mitch click here.








2. Meet Gretchen Ho (March 5, 2014)





I'm not an active person but I love watching basketball and volleyball. And Gretchen Ho, a former volleyball player of Ateneo Blue Lady Eagles, is my favorite player. I'm really happy to see her in person when I watched a game with my friend Sarah. 








3. Try mountain climbing (May 3, 2014)
I haven't climb again after my first hike but definitely this 2015 I plan of conquering more mountains! To read about my mountain climbing experience click here.

4. Attend Hillsong's concert (June 11, 2014)

At first, I thought I won't be able to watch Hillsong's concert last year because when I checked for their tickets online it was already sold out. Good thing a colleague sold his 3 general admission tickets because someone gave him a VIP ticket. So, I went to the concert with my friend Carla and Mavic and we really had a blast hearing the band live!
                                            
                                                  Hillsong sang "One Way" as their finale song



5. Meet Ricky Lee (September 21, 2014)





Thanks to my dear friend Carla for this awesome photo! It's really a great pleasure to meet someone who is so successful in his craft and yet remain simple.








Here are my autographed books from Ricky Lee.
This is what he wrote for me in one of his books:
Para kay Nems,

Makinig ka sa iba pero makinig ka rin sa puso mo!
Ricky Lee

6. Learn how to cook

I only rely on cook books, blogs and YouTube if I wanted to try a particular dish, so I'm not sure if I should cross this out in my bucket list. After a year of doing my best to learn how to cook, I'm still not good at it but I can make some pretty good dish. Well I don't have to be a good cook, as long as I can make something that is edible that's fine with me.

Here are some of the recipes I've tried:


There are other recipes that I've tried but I wasn't able to post it.

This 2015 I believe that I'll be crossing out more than 6 from my bucket list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning 한국어 (Hangugeo/Korean Language)

Pasinaya 2016 and Free Heritage Tour: Appreciating Philippine Art and History

Hotteok (호떡/Sweet Korean Pancake) for my Sweet Tooth